One trend that is not going away anytime soon is renovating your home but furniture with prices that make your eyes water is out of reach for most. Thankfully there are little hacks you can use to score amazing new furniture at wholesale prices with the right know how. To view the best deals in your area for all the top furniture brands start an online search today.
Furniture Can Completely Transform Your Home
Americans love new furniture and in recent times an astonishing $116billion was spent on home furnishing stores.1 Getting brand-new furniture at a discount can be a great way to update your home’s look and save money at the same time. There are a few ways to do this, such as shopping at discount stores, looking for sales, and using coupons and promo codes. Here are some tips on how to save money on brand-new furniture.
How To Score This Years Best Furniture At Wholesale Rates
- Shop at discount stores. Many discount stores sell furniture for a small fraction of what it would cost at a regular furniture store. These stores often buy overstocked items or lines that have been taken off the market. They then sell these items at a lower price. Overstock.com, Wayfair, and IKEA are all examples of discount stores.2
- Facebook Marketplace is an amazing way to find deals on people who have impulsed purchased. Many times people regret their purchase but have fallen out of the refund period so they flash sell their new items online for a bargain price. Knowing how to search the marketplace can find you amazing deals that you simply can not find anywhere else.
- Look for sales. Furniture stores often have sales all year long, especially around holidays like Memorial Day and Labor Day. You can also sign up for email newsletters from the furniture stores you like to keep track of sales and other deals.
- Use coupons and promo codes. Before you buy something, always check to see if there are any coupons or promo codes you can use. When you enter a promo code at checkout at many furniture stores, you can get a discount.
- Buy floor samples. Furniture stores often have floor samples on display, which are pieces of furniture that show customers what the furniture looks like in person. After these floor samples have been out for a while, the store may sell them for less.
- Consider buying refurbished or gently used furniture. Buying refurbished or gently used furniture is another option. Many furniture stores sell refurbished furniture that has been brought back to its original condition. This can be a great way to save money on a brand-new piece of furniture.
This Years Latest Trends To Keep In Mind
- There are a few things to think about when picking out furniture for your home. First, think about how your home looks as a whole. If you have a modern house, you might want to choose furniture with simple, clean lines. If you have a traditional home, you might want to choose furniture with more ornate details and a classic look.
- The size of the furniture is another important thing to think about. You should make sure that the furniture you buy fits well in your home and doesn’t take up too much room. Make sure the furniture you buy will fit in your home by taking accurate measurements of the room you want to furnish as well as the doorways and hallways.
- Last, think about what the furniture is for. For instance, if you’re buying a sofa, you might want to choose one with a soft, cushioned seat and a strong frame. If you want to buy a coffee table, you might want to choose one with a place to store books and magazines under it.
- This year, there are a few industry trends that are worth mentioning. One trend in furniture design is to use natural materials like wood and stone. The use of bold, bright colours in furniture and decor is another trend that can give any room a pop of personality.
- Also, the trend towards minimalist design is still popular, and furniture with clean lines and simple shapes fits this style. Another trend in furniture design is to use materials that are good for the environment, like bamboo and plastic that has been used before. This is a great way to be more eco-friendly and make a fashion statement at the same time.
How To Get Your Perfect Furniture For Big Discounts
In conclusion, getting brand-new furniture at a discount is a great way to update your home decor and save money at the same time. You can save money on a new piece of furniture if you know where to look online. To view the best deals in your area for all the top furniture brands start an online search today.